Monday, July 15, 2013

MG Unicorn Gundam WIP #1

Well I'm leaving for vacation soon which means I can't build anymore gundams. I guess I could post pictures of my trip but I don't think anyone wants to see that.
I was bored over the weekend, as well as sick so I decided to start my MG Unicorn gundam.
I painted the psycho frame the lazy way so it doesn't look 100% like I want it to but it's pretty close to it!
I've gotten most of the inner frame done and the shield. I've started on the chest but I don't have any pictures of that yet.


Unicorn Shield
Unicorn Shield + Armed Armor DE
The backside, the unicorn shield is actually upside down!
NT-D System Deployed
Inner frame of the torso.
A top view of the inner torso frame.
Inner leg frame.
Thigh inner frame. The green is so shiny and metallic!
Shoulders in Unicorn mode.
Shoulders in Destroy mode.
I cut apart the 3 lower fingers on each hand to give each manipulator movement. 








No comments:

Post a Comment