Saturday, June 22, 2013

RG Destiny Gundam WIP #1

Good morning!
I know it's been an extremely long time since I last posted something. That's because I've been really "busy" not building any Gundams. I couldn't find a job to earn money for an airbrush so I decide to leave all my MGs until later. I've decided just to work on the RG line.

I recently bought the RG Destiny Gundam kit and I've started building it. Again, I'm very impressed by the RG detail, it looks so good but it took me almost all day just to build a wing.

I've gotten lazy with my photography too so don't be butt hurt by bad pictures, but the quality should suffice for a work in progress post.




Arondight before decals
Arondight after decals
The yellow bits from the hands. 
They said to put these on, but it makes no difference.. 
The different Destiny hands.
I forgot to put the decals on the shield.
Shield when it's opened.
Working on decals for the wing.
Finished with all decals on the wing. I love the detail!
A close up of the wing. Not sure why the color changed. Probably the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment